Weekly e-Briefing 3.Risk Assessment of Banks Mortgage Loans

Standard

There are growing concerns about rapid growth of household loans in Korea. Out of  260 trillion Won, about 43% are lump-sum payment contracts and remaining 57% are under installment redemption payment. The key issue  is how much is the burden for the Korean economy this year. To make a long story short, the net amount will be not as much as you heard from the news. About 40% of lump-sum redemption payment which is about KRW 45 trillion  is maturing this year and about 90% of the loans are being rolled over. On the other hand, installment payment, the total amount of installment payment loan over the next 10 years is about KRW 22 trillion. There are other factors that we have to put into consideration, according to BOK data, in Korea, about 83% of household loan owners are in the range of rating 1 to 4, which is high credit holders, and remaining 17% are 5th, 6th or may below under credit rating system.  To see more, Please visit http://www.fsc.go.kr/eng/index.jsp

Advertisements

5 thoughts on “Weekly e-Briefing 3.Risk Assessment of Banks Mortgage Loans

  1. Dorothy

    Dear Site Owner,

    I would like to say that your blog ( http://fsckorea.wordpress.com) is well-written and it contains lots of useful and up-to-date information. We offer a unique and extensive line of Finance favors. Thousands of visitors view our site every week as they plan to get out of their financial problem or huge debt or any finance related solutions.

    The information and services offered on your site would be of great value to our visitors, and I believe, your visitors would find great value in our site. Because our two web sites are complementary rather than competitive, we see the synergy here as an opportunity for our mutual benefit.

    I hope you find our site to be interesting and useful. We are currently receiving over 50,000 thousand unique visitors per month and growing rapidly.

    Thanks! We look forward to working with you.

    Warm Regards,
    Dorothy Parker

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s